Monday, April 26, 2010

Elizabethtown Kentucky or E'town as the locals call it!

I may be responsible for the headlines in the E'town newspaper; E'town on the rebound! The city has seen some recuperation in the retail sector. I certainly did my part. Tuesday Mornings,Kirklands,TJmaxx,Goodwill, Hancock Fabrics and Pier One! Yes, I did my part!
Why Elizabethtown you ask? Golf resort! Happy Mr. Wonderful and his brother. 144 holes of golf in 4 days. What these two will endure to not have to shop!
My ever so patient and sweet sister-in-law bought me this gorgeous box. We both have a thing for boxes.  She let me pick an early birthday present!
This box came from Tuesday Mornings also.
I found this tray with germany backmark at the Goodwill. The blue Spode plate came from the Goodwill also.
I found this candle holder at Kirkland's along with the teacup fountain.
These signs I am not sure where I found.
The Lefton pitcher and bowl and the piece of gingerbreading came from an antique mall in Florence Kentucky.
Now to find a place for all my treasures! More about our getaway later . Happy hunting! ~Robin~

No comments:

Post a Comment