Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The thrill of the hunt!


After visiting a friend at the James Cancer Center in Columbus, we stopped at a few of my favorite stores. Home goods, Marshalls, Michaels, and Goodwill. The "junk whisperer" was in heaven! I love me some silver! Mr. Wonderful doesn't get the patina thing. He wants to polish it .



I can't resist a silver tray!  Everything looks better sittin on a Ritz silver tray!


Score! Bingo cards. I mount buttons on these babies! There was a penny in one of the boxes.


I use these metal picture frames to display vintage postcards, 50 cents each!


Can you say decoupage project!  $1.50


Cutest little playing cards, easy to hold, hard to shuffle!


I have been wishing for a candle-abra to fufu! I am thinking a little spray paint and teacups. Oh yea!


This Christineholm's porcelaine treat tray was brand spanking new in the box! I have a little china with rose hoarding addiction. Is there a 12 place setting step program? All these goodies cost $18.


These two sweeties spent two days at our house, cutting paper and creating masterpieces. Mr. Running with scissors said he had the best time of his life! Who wants to craft with Grandma?  Now I need a serious nap! Anyone else have a "where bloggers create " hangover? Happy hunting! ~Robin~

1 comment:

  1. Great finds.

    I'm still going through the Blogger's create posts.

    Cute grands. My granddaughter loves it when we work on projects. Right now her favorite things are stuffies.

    ReplyDelete