Monday, March 1, 2010

What's cooking?

Not me! If this "sweet" apron doesn't make you want to cook you must be related to me!
I finished it this morning. I love the fabrics and colors together. The fabric came from Millers dry goods in Amish country. Go figure? Amish and hot shoes? not so much!

Anyway, the fabric begged to come home with me. How could I say no when all my sweet girls are shoe floozies. Yes Kathy, that includes you!


Objects of desire! A girl can never have enough shoes.



If I did cook this would be the apron of choice!




Oh Yes! Hot. hot,hot.





Tallulah insisted that I introduce you to Fifi. Fifi came to Ohio from Paris, or was that Home Goods in Columbus. She now serves tea daily in our family room.






She is happy in her corner next to the wonderful find that Mr. Wonderful painted for me. After he painted it I decoupaged roses and bows on the front.













Soon I will show you some of the eye candy inside. The small green cabinet came from an antique mall south of Columbus. It was already painted green. I just added the roses and rubbed a little gold paint on the edges. It holds all my back issues of Romantic Homes and Victoria magazines. I hope you enjoyed a peek in our happy home. I am blessed! Happy hunting! Robin












2 comments:

  1. Shoe floozy and proud of it! I would wear that as a jumper it's too cute to cook in :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooooove the apron! I would totally pretend to cook in this!

    ReplyDelete