Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Return visitor

On April 13th I noticed an old friend's return. Her name is Robin also. She loves to fluff her nest, just like me!
Her nest is here in my spring wreath. She built it last year and when she was finished with it I hung it in the garage. She moved back in and did a little fluffing.On April 15th this is what I found.
Today these little nearly naked babies arrived. They are so adorable! Momma was out hunting worms when I took this picture. I will keep you posted on their progress. Happy hunting! ~Robin~

2 comments:

  1. Awwww! What perfect little eggs in a nest. Now I really know what Robins egg blue is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin this is so cool! It's so amazing that she moved right back in to her old nest! What fun for you to watch the little babies grow!
    I’m so happy you will be joining me for the Where Blogger’s Create party this year! I think it’s going to be great fun and probably bigger than last year! Jo is offering some great prizes isn’t she??? I’ll be in touch!!

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage
    Valentine Design

    ReplyDelete