Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hanky tablecloth

I did it! The hanky tablecloth is finished!





If nothing else this blog has made me finish what I start in a timely manner. I have been known to start a sewing project, and when the going gets tough I tuck it away. This tablecloth could have been one of those projects. I had a hard time deciding how to finish it. I am glad I stuck with it.
I also would like to thank each of you that has visited me here in blog land. Your comments, emails and phone calls have cheered me on. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happy hunting! Robin


1 comment:

  1. Hey Robin, this is fabulous. I am quite impressed by all you do, but I am also exhausted. You youngsters have all that energy, and we oldsters don't. Oh well, Enjoy all of that energy to sew and craft and such. Your things are lovely, and I am on my to your etsy site.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete