Thursday, February 11, 2010

I have not been out of the house since Monday. Not a problem for me, because I have projects. I did stop at the thrift store on Mondayfor a little thrill of the hunt! I found some treasures.
First this beautiful cup and saucer,

then this oh so sweet cup and saucer. Both are marked bone china from England.


This lovely photo album will become some sort of button display.



The pages are beautiful.




This is the third one of these that I have found this month. All with different graphics.





An old postcard picture of the Mansfield library,






from this book. Love the old pictures! I am an old soul.







The project I worked on while watching tv last night. Mr. Wonderful said it was a hairy thing. We went from foofoo to hairy in no time. Just remember it is not done yet.








This is my version of Winnifreds' quilt. I decided I would get more use from a tablecloth. I have to finish the edges with eyelet or lace and applique something between the hankies. I will look at it for a couple of days before I decide how to finish it. Happy hunting! Robin









1 comment:

  1. I think I like vintage Mansfield better than current. It seems to have had more character then :)

    ReplyDelete