Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines day! I am sending some beautiful cards that I found at an auction.
I put them in shadow boxes and hung them in the dining room.

I leave them up all year.


More valentines from the same auction. These were dated 1965.



Mr. Wonderful got me these gorgeous pink roses. What a welcome sight in the middle of winter.

I can't wait to see the first bulb push thru the ground.


He also gave me the bright red rose in the center of this arrangement. Every year for valentines day he gives me one of these beautiful real roses. They are preserved and dipped in 24K gold.





I love roses. Roses are my favorite decorating theme. I never tire of their beauty.







Now here is Mr. Wonderfuls valentines present, his birthday present and his christmas present for the next 10 years. Just kidding! If he could only use them really soon. Love to all and happy hunting! Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment